Your personal branding lives in every detail of your business life. Including your email signature. It can be an extremely useful tool. For example, if you add your logo and many contact options – such as telephone, address, Twitter and Facebook page – to your email signature, you may strengthen the professional contact. Just by making it easier to get in touch with you and your company people feel that they can trust you.
So we are going to help you add a logo to your signature at Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo. Let us show you how to enable these options and make your email look more professional.
Let’s start with Google’s option: Gmail. To add a logo, or other images to your email signature in Gmail you need to:
1) Make sure the picture you want to add to your signature is available on a public web server. Or use a free image hosting service instead. Also pay attention to the image size. It should be around 640×60 pixels.
2) Click the Settings gear in your Gmail inbox’s toolbar and select Settings from the menu.
4) Go to the General tab and make sure the signature entry area is selected under Signature.
6) Compose the signature’s text and format as you wish using rich formatting of your signature settings.
7) Position the text cursor where you want the image to appear in your signature. Click Insert Image in the signature’s formatting toolbar. If you cannot see the Insert Image button in the toolbar, make sure Inserting Images is enabled.
9) Enter the desired image under image URL and click OK.
If you are not sure how to do it still, here you can watch a nice and quick YouTube tutorial that shows how to add an image and how to format your email signature.